New Clients Welcome: Enjoy A $25 Credit Toward Your Second Visit!
As a treat for all our new clients, you will receive $25 OFF* your 2nd visit. Credit is applied directly to the client's account when the 1st visit is paid.
* This disocunt cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts/promos.
A few reasons why Rea Road Animal Hospital may be a great fit for you and your pet:
- We are a full-service veterinary medical facility. You can count on our trained medical team to maximize your pet’s health with expert wellness care, leading diagnostics, modern veterinary dentistry, and advanced surgery.
- Advanced therapies like laser therapy and hydrotherapy are not available at every veterinary office, but they are offered at Rea Road! These rehabilitative services take the extra step to greatly improve overall wellness and quality of life in pets with chronic pain and post-surgical healing.
- In addition to clinical care services, we offer overnight boarding for both dogs and cats. Let our staff provide the extra care and comfort your pet deserves while you are away.
- We are a Certified Cat Friendly Practice! This allows our medical team to provide our feline patients with the important care they need, with the least amount of stress.
- As a family-run clinic, we treat our clients like family and truly value your business and trust. We believe in going above and beyond in delivering the best and most trusted services to you and your pet. We are always here if you need us.
If you are interested in making Rea Road Animal Hospital your primary veterinarian, we encourage you to schedule a new client visit! Call us at 704-544-6313.
Prior to your first visit, help us get to know you better by filling out a new client form. You may print one out at home, or they are available in-house at the front desk. If you choose to complete the form when you arrive, please arrive a few minutes early to do so.
It’s important to note that first time visits may be a little longer than anticipated. During this time, we want to ensure we fully understand your pets’ veterinary history and unique needs. Please plan to be in the veterinary clinic for at least 45 minutes.
The team at Rea Road Animal Hospital is so excited to meet both you and your pet!